The vision of E-tem is to see the church reflect the ethnic diversity of their local community, united in Christ to reveal God’s glory to the nations.
The mission of E-tem is to coach churches to recognize, reach and assimilate (accommodate, enfold, etc.) the diverse people groups of their local area by:
- Coaching churches and individuals to see their God-given mandate to reach their Jerusalem, Judea, and Samaria by presenting the Biblical Basis for meeting the ever changing demographics of our country. Then we can provide advice regarding the steps to developing a united but diverse congregation.
- Networking individuals and churches who share this vision for mutual help and encouragement.
- Offering education through seminars, conferences and online technology.
E-tem intends to major on helping established mono-ethnic churches make the transition into multi-ethnic ministries in order to win the lost and disciple the diverse people to one common and united purpose for:
- Ministry to the local community and the world.
We believe that when diverse ethnic and culturally mixed people unite in one faith in the Creator/ Savior to worship and serve Him that God will be glorified and demonstrate to the lost that there is one God for all nations.
E-tem is poised to assist conservative churches due to its conviction, contacts and heritage. We are unique from many of the evangelical churches who are leading the way with vision and methods. We can help you adapt practical tools without sacrificing Biblical Theology.
We accept the Biblical principles and commands for unity between believers amidst diversity as:
- envisioned by Jesus in John 17
- described by Luke in Acts 11 and 13
- prescribed by Paul in Ephesians 3 and 4
- revealed by John in Revelation 5:9 and 7:9. (This Biblical statement is similar to The Mosaix Network)
We are also guided by other Scriptures, such as Matthew 28:19, 20; Acts 1:8; Romans 15: 9, 11, 12, 21; Romans 16:26b; Psalms 67; Psalms 72:19
Doctrinal Statement of Ethnic to Ethnic Ministries, Inc.
ARTICLE XIIII, STATEMENT OF FAITH Ethnic to Ethnic Ministries, Inc.
- In the verbal and plenary inspiration of the original manuscripts of the Old and New Testaments which constitute the inerrant Word of God.
- In the Trinity of the Godhead: one God eternally existing in three persons – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- In the deity, virgin birth, sinless life, substitutionary death, bodily resurrection and imminent premillennial coming of Christ.
- In the personality of the Holy Spirit by whom believers are called, regenerated, baptized into Christ, indwelt and sealed.
- The temporary/charismatic gifts of the Holy Spirit (tongues, divine healing) are not for this age.
- In the direct creation of the universe and man by God apart from any process of evolution.
- In the eternal salvation of all individuals who put their faith in Christ Whose blood was shed for the remission of sins.
- In the unity of all believers in the Church which is the body of Christ of which He is the sole head.
- In the local church as a company of baptized believers, independent and self-governing, which should fellowship with other churches of like faith and order.
- In the obedience to the Biblical command to separate entirely from worldliness and ecclesiastical apostasy unto God.
- In the bodily resurrection, immortality and pretribulation rapture of all believers at Christ’s imminent coming.
- In the eternal life and blessedness of all believers in heaven and the eternal existence and punishment of all unbelievers in the lake of fire.
Purpose of the mission called Ethnic to Ethnic Ministries
The vision of E-tem is to see U. S. church congregations reflecting the ethnic diversity of their local community, united in Christ to reveal God’s glory to the nations.
- To share in God’s plan to “fill the earth with His glory” as redeemed people from every nation [ethnos groups] praise Him with their life and lips. (Ps. 72:19)
- To offer an additional method of reaching every nation even though an increasing number of countries are restricting traditional missions.
- To encourage churches to expand their view of fulfilling the Great Commission by discipleing ethnic groups living in our homeland to be Gospel messengers to their ethnic homeland. The priority is to assist churches to disciple the ethnic people near them since they are the best equipped to share the gospel with people of their cultural homeland.
- Prepare practical materials to help believers learn to effectively interact and evangelize cross culturally
- Conduct motivational and training meetings for churches who want to reach out.
- Prepare material for multi cultural relations both for the Anglo American and the immigrant to help them fellowship and minister.
- Assist Ethnic specific churches who want to evangelize their homeland
- Assist talented ethnic individuals in Bible training for ministry who can offer leadership in American interracial churches or America ethnic specific churches. Some may be called and have opportunity to go to his/her ethnic homeland.
- To develop Videos for 1. Promotion of the philosophy, and 2. Training courses to help churches prepare for greater success.
- Develop a Web site 1. to inform people of the concept, 2. to provide easy access to the resources available and 3. to provide links to helpful resources.
- Send out bulk email teasers to capture the interest of mission minded church members with the intent causing them to ask the question, “How do we do that?”
- Pray for a qualified and passionate global mission minded leader who can develop this ministry to its potential.
If you have anymore questions, contact Eldon Brock at email@example.com